Oh, hi! This is my first entry and I'm so happy to start and write this blog. Anyway, this blog was made for complete my final task in English class. But I hope that I could still posting the new entry to improve my skill on writing (as a pro hehe) and also inspiring each other. And my first entry would be tell you a story about my best experience, but this kind of shows how happy I was. Soooo, let's get started!
There
was a time when I was young and I was really happy. That moments can’t be
erased in my head. Do you ever feel like your child memories felt like more happier than when you're growing up? Like right now? Isn't it? Yeah, I want to share to all of you, that I think my child memories is more happier than now.
You know, when I was like in primary school I was playing with my neighbors and if we wanted to play or just surrounded our own place, we might be called our friends one by one and came into our friend’s house. Or… just called it by telephone and not using cellphone like these time. (Chatting, using Line, WhatsApp etc.)
You know, when I was like in primary school I was playing with my neighbors and if we wanted to play or just surrounded our own place, we might be called our friends one by one and came into our friend’s house. Or… just called it by telephone and not using cellphone like these time. (Chatting, using Line, WhatsApp etc.)
I
remembered when I was playing with my childhood friends, we could play
anything, we could do anything we want even it was not allowed for kids. HAHA.
But sometimes I feel like being kid is really fun and you are free to do
anything.
I’d
like to play sports, I’d like to running when I was young, I played hide and
seek, I used to off-roading with my favourite mini bike, and.... this part is my another favorite! Yeah, I used to play football with my friends. Me and my friends were playing it almost every single day and we really enjoyed it. Oh how I miss that moment.
Another day means another happy day. Even if me and my friends play the same thing, there's always something new to our imagination to do. We have a little conversation about anything, which is free to talk bout to. Most of those things, went without plans, like for example, whenever the rain came pouring... we just went outside and play and then we had a nap together afterwards. How cute and fun my childhood was.
Another day means another happy day. Even if me and my friends play the same thing, there's always something new to our imagination to do. We have a little conversation about anything, which is free to talk bout to. Most of those things, went without plans, like for example, whenever the rain came pouring... we just went outside and play and then we had a nap together afterwards. How cute and fun my childhood was.
Okay, I think that's enough, I
just want to tell to all of you…That being happy can’t be happen when you’re attached by
something you don’t like. If we love what we do, it will be better, more fun
and lovely, also naturally happy same as a child.
"Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not."
─Unkonwn.
No comments:
Post a Comment