Ok,
in this opportunity I’m going to share to you about what I get from visited
Museum Affandi. As we know each other, Affandi was an Indonesian artist and
most people know if Affandi was from Yogyakarta, but the fact is he was from
Cirebon. I got this information when I was visited the museum with my friends
(Regita, Tido, Vita, and Yolanda).
First
thing first, Museum Affandi lies in Jalan Adisucipto 167, on the west bank of
Gajahwong River. When you arrived at the page of the museum, you could see
there are three galleries, which is permanently exhibit the collection
paintings. The first gallery is used for the retrospective exhibition of
Affandi’s works from his early years of painting until his last moments. Oh I
forget tell you something, when we were at the museum, we were guided with Pak Hudan
which is he was the alumnus on FIB UGM too. And he tell a little story about
FIB and Sasindo (because we said we’re from Sasindo hehe).
The
second gallery is used for exhibit the collection from famous artist, the
artists have relation with Affandi’s life exactly. There are also Affandi’s
great sketch paintings that I like. Affandi said that th sketch itu sama aja
harganya apabila dijual, soalnya sama sama pake emosi yang sama saat dibuatnya.
The last but not least, the third gallery is used for exhibit the collection
from Affandi’s family.
For me,
by visiting Museum Affandi, we can know about Affandi’s life without met him
face to face. We could learn so much things from Affandi caused visiting this
museum. Affandi inspiring me a lot. I think he is such a really nice person, he
always see people or something who has suppressed. From that case, Affandi
poured his imagination and reality into a canvas.
Affandi
really interested to help someone on his circle life. I assumed this thing by
saw his painting also get the information from Pak Hudan. The most important
is, Affandi very love his family and loving animal or the fellow creatures.
![]() |
| Tido, Vita, Regita, and Pak Hudan at the first gallery. |
![]() |
| at the second gallery. |
![]() |
| The third gallery. |
![]() |
| Regita and Vita search for kecebong (the museum is very nice and cozy). |




No comments:
Post a Comment